I am 33, with a degree in psychology. My experience, however, isn't limited to what I learned in school. I have been independently studying psychology & dreams since I was 13.

Though I AM NOT CURRENTLY A PRACTICING PSYCHOLOGIST, I wanted to do this blog because I believe that I have life experience that people can relate to and thought maybe it could help. So, please feel free to share your stories because secrets give our problems power
.








If you're watching ABC's show, Flash Forward, then you have been made aware of Schrodinger's Cat experiment. If not, then here's a video explaining:



To recap, if the cat has an equal, 50% chance of being alive or dead and we were asked to say which, we could only say that the cat is actually in a mixed Quantum state, and that the cat would only be in a specific state of life or death when someone opens the box to observe.

This goes along the same lines as another Quantum theory, the Double Slit Experiment:



Now, your first reaction may be "So what?". Well, the idea is that it begs the question "Could this prove that we, as people, are indeed observed by something bigger than us...aka a God?". It's certainly something to think about. I'm doing some thinking of my own on it and I'll get back to you if I figure out anything.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment