I am 33, with a degree in psychology. My experience, however, isn't limited to what I learned in school. I have been independently studying psychology & dreams since I was 13.

Though I AM NOT CURRENTLY A PRACTICING PSYCHOLOGIST, I wanted to do this blog because I believe that I have life experience that people can relate to and thought maybe it could help. So, please feel free to share your stories because secrets give our problems power
.








It's funny, after so many years of no one wanting anything to do with Michael Jackson; in his death he has been resurrected, in a sense. Now, he is the world's "King of Pop" once more. I actually understand this phenomenon because after losing my father, it seemed like all the negative things that surrounded his life didn't matter anymore. People only say nice things now. Even his ex-wife, who hated him in life, came to his funeral bawling. I say it's funny because I don't know what else to call it. Death definitely makes you look at life differently. All the things that seemed so important are put into perspective I guess.

The media, however, has no soul and thus they won't be satisfied until they've tarnished everything good about Michael Jackson... yet again. Why they need to dredge up his drug use, I don't know. He's dead and finding out why won't bring him back. Sure, maybe the doctors are responsible, but in this society, where the rich and famous live by different rules, we all know he would have gotten what he wanted from someone. If it was drugs, it was a choice he made. A mistake that he has paid for.

Why can't we let this man alone, at least in death because we sure didn't in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment